The Krithigai or Krithika Nakshatra is considered highly auspicious to worship Lord Muruga. THe Krithika nakshatra in the month of Aadi or Ashadh is more important because this is the first month in the Dakshinayana punyakal when the sun changes direction from north to south.
Lord Muruga is the epitome of happiness and divine light. Whoever is devoted to him, he blesses them with a blissful body of light. Lord Muruga is the total giver of all aspects (beauty, wealth, authority, wisdom, progeny, vigor and valor) and fulfills all expectations in this materialistic world. He, when worshipped with utmost faith, will answer all your prayers. It is strongly believed that the Lord converses with his ardent devotees.
• Brings all-round success
• Destroys negative elements
• Debt and diseases get alleviated
• Success in all their endeavors
• Those suffering from negative impacts on their lives
• Everybody who longs to attain success in life
• Those who wish to get rid of debts
• Those who want to get rid of obstacles in their lives