Cowry shells are originally found in the islands of the Indian ocean and are considered very auspicious. Historically, the cowry shell has been a symbol of wealth and religious accessory.
• It attracts abundance and prosperity.
• It is highly recommended for japa of Mahalaxmi mantras.
• It wards off evil and black magic, & protect the wearer from physical harm.
• It also have power of conferring fertility.
• In the realm of sympathetic magic and sorcery, the cowry shell is a powerful force.
Design- Made in red thread with knots between the shells.
No. of beads-36
Bead Size: 24 mm (H) x 15 mm (W) x 11 mm (D)
Product Price: RS: 1,200
RUDRAKSHA PRICES AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS. WE WILL LET YOU KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY CHANGES IN PRICE AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE YOUR ORDER.